4 tsp chili pepper
2 tsp paprika, sweet or smoky
1 tsp sugar1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp cayenne
1 chicken bouillon
1. Mix spices, sugar and bouillon together.
2. Seasoning will keep up to one month in a sealed container.
1 whole skinless, boneless chicken breast (about 1 pound), cut into 1/2-inch strips
3 bell peppers—cored, seeded and cut into thin strips
2 medium onion, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet until shimmering.
2. Sauté onions and garlic over medium heat for about 5 minutes, then add the peppers. Cook for another 10 minutes until peppers.
3. Add the chicken and 3-4 tbsp of homemade fajita seasoning, stirring regularly to ensure even cooking. Make sure chicken is cooked through, about 6-10 minutes. Remove from the heat and squeeze lemon/lime juice over fajitas.
4. Serve hot with tortillas, chopped cilantro, and sour cream. Enjoy!