1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 - 1 1/4 cups milk
1. Whisk together flour, egg and milk together til smooth. (Note: I still had lumps, but you want as few lumps as possible. Using a food processor or blender might be better for fewer lumps.)
2. Heat a nonstick saucepan and pour in just enough batter to thinly coat base of pan.
3. Cook for 1 min, then ease a palette knife underneath, turn over and cook for an additional ½ min.
4. Remove crepe-like gözleme and spread in your filling. I enjoyed mine with nutella and 1/2 sliced banana.
5. Fold pancakes into quarters and put them into pan to warm the nutella (or chosen filling) thoroughly.
Makes four gözleme. Serve immediately!