1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 cup pekmez (grape molasses)
5 cup water
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp allspice
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp cloves
1 cup walnuts, garnish
1. Mix the sugar, flour, pekmez and water in a mixer
2. Transfer mixture to 5 quart pan and boil on low heat until it reaches a pudding-like consistency.
3. When it has thickened to your desired consistency, add the spices, pour into individual serving bowls.
4. Allow Harire to completely cool and set in the refrigerator.
5. Enjoy cold, garnished with chopped walnuts.
Adapted from Turkish Cuisine.