1 cup oat flour or whole wheat flour
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp allspice
1 lb carrots, peeled and shredded
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup canola oil
1/4 cup plain yogurt
1/4 cup applesauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and lightly dust a loaf pan with flour.
2. Whisk together your 2 cups of flour with baking powder, baking soda, and spices. Set aside.
3. Beat together your the eggs, honey, oil, yogurt, and applesauce.
5. Add the dry mix to the wet and fold with a rubber spatula until it all comes together.
6. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle with some cinnamon and maybe a dash of sugar on top.
7. Bake for about 50 minutes to an hour, rotating half-way through baking.
Adapted from FigsInMyBelly.