1 1/2 cup oat flour flour
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp allspice
pinch of salt
2 large carrots, peeled and shredded
1 large zucchini, shredded
1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup canola oil
1/4 cup applesauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and lightly dust a loaf pan with flour.
2. Whisk together your 2 cups of flour with baking powder, baking soda, and spices. Set aside.
3. Beat together your the eggs, honey, oil, yogurt, and applesauce.
4. Combine egg mixture with your grated carrots and stir it all together with a rubber spatula.
5. Add the dry mix to the wet and fold with a rubber spatula until it all comes together.
6. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle with some cinnamon and maybe a dash of sugar on top.
7. Bake for about 50 minutes to an hour, rotating half-way through baking.