1 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tbsp orange marmalade
1 fresh peach, pitted and diced
1 large egg
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease an 8-inch round cake pan.
3. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda, cinnamon and salt until combined.
4. Fold in yogurt, oil, orange marmalade, diced peach, egg, and vanilla into bowl with flour mixture.
5. Pour into pan. Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.
Serve alone or enjoy topped with homemade whipped cream!